Prof. Kuldeep Kumar Pandey
Field of Specialization: Sangyaharan(Anaesthesia), Pain Management & Palliative Care
Academic Qualifications: B.Sc. , B.A.M.S. M.D.(Ay), Ph.D. Dip.Yoga.
Posts Held at B.H.U. –
Senior Resident in Sangyaharan , Deptt. of Shalya Shalakya, , Medical Officer Anaesthesia ( I M ) S.S. Hospital, Lecturer Stree Rog Sangyaharan , Deptt. of Prasuti Tantra., Reader -Sangyaharan ,Deptt. of Shalya- Tantra ,., Associate Professor – Deptt. of Sangyaharan Professor-Deptt. of Sangyaharan ,Since 27.10.2011 (cont.).
Experience Details – Teaching – 31 Years
Research Supervised / Pursuing –
- D – 3+7Pursuing, M.D.(Ay)/M.S.(Ay) – 28
- G. Dip. Sangyaharan -(16+Pursuing – 02 )
- Research Papers / Articles Published: >100
- Chapter in Books– 04 * Orations– 10 * Awards-04 *Key Note Lectures-12
Organized Conferences –
National – 22, International – 07 , Workshops – 80 , CME – 08
- Conferences / Seminars / Symposia / Workshops Attended – More than 100
- Papers Presented at National / International Conferences – 85
- Delivered Guest Lectures- More than 90
- Chaired / Co Chaired – Many scientific Sessions in National and Int. Conferences
- Visited Abroad- Nepal & Srilanka
Recognitions in Scientific Societies –
- President –Association of Anaesthesiologists of Indian Medicine. Central Council – India ( 2010- 2015).
- Patran- Association of Anaesthesiologists of Indian Medicine UP State Branch.
- Associate Editor – Sangyaharan-Shodh, Journal of A. I .M. Since 1999.
- Editor Expert – Sangyaharan– Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine
- Founder General Secretary – A.I.M , India
- Life Member – National Integrated Medical Association – India
- Life Member- Bhartiya Chikitsak Shikshak Sangh – India
- Life Member- Research Society of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Life Member – Association of Anaesthesiologists of Indian Medicine – India
- Life Member- National Sushruta Association – India
- Life Member- All India Ayurvedic Specialists (P.G.) Association – India
- Life Member- International Academy of Ayurveda– India
- Life Member- Association of Ayurvedic Physicians of North America-Pensylvania USA
- Working in the field of Research – On Potent, Effective, Economical and Safe Herbal Drug , can be used in practice of Sangyaharan , Pain Management and Palliative Care.
- Area of Interest- Cancer Palliative Care Through Ayurveda.