Dr. Sathya N. Dornala is presently working as “Panchakarma Specialist” at Swami Vivekanand Ayurvedic Panchakarma Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 95.
He holds many qualifications such as B.A.M.S., M.D (Ayurveda-Kaya Chikitsa))., M.S (Psychotherapy & Counselling)., Ph.D (Panchakarma)., PG Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management (IGNOU)., Vaidya-Scientist Fellow (ITD-HST, Bengaluru).,Certificate in Health Research Fundamentals (CHRF-ICMR)., Online certification in “Writing in the Sciences” & “Statistics in Medicine” from Stanford University through Coursera Inc.
- He is a recipient of Dhanwantari Award (2018) for Excellence in Ayurvedic Practice by Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (AAPNA); Pranacharya Award (2017) by Sri Indraprasthiya Vaidya Sabha – Delhi chapter of All India Ayurvedic Congress, New Delhi; Dhanwantari Award (2016) for Excellence in Ayurvedic Practice by AAPNA; Eminent Speaker award (2016) from Integrated Medical Association – AYUS, Delhi; “Honorary Professor” title from Maharishi European Research University (MERU), Switzerland (2015); International Aryabhatta Award (2009) for excellence in Ayurvedic Research by AAPNA & Best International White Paper Award (2009) from TAFSA (The Ayurvedic Foundation of South Africa).
- He is a Resource person for Certificate course on “Health promotion through Ayurveda & Yoga” being jointly conducted by the Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), New Delhi. “Resource person” for delivering Lectures on Live Personal Contact Programme (PCP) through Web radio talks (MuktaVidyavani) of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) under Ministry of HRD for the course learners of Certificate course in Ayurvedic Therapy.
- “Programme architect & Mentor” for RECAP program (REfresher Course for Ayurvedic Practitioners) being conducted by Academy of Ayurveda studies Janakpuri New Delhi
- Authored 5 books, 50 scientific articles, delivered many lectures at various national and international platforms.
- Editorial Advisory Board member, Editorial Board member and Reviewer of Many Ayurvedic journals.
- Member/Resource person of many Professional bodies, Scientific committees, Panel Discussions, Scientific workshops etc.